Streamline and Secure Large-Scale File Transfer Operations
Secure MFT Server
Infrastructure managers, enterprise architects, and operations managers need a platform they can depend on for secure, reliable back-office file transfers. Tens of thousands per hour, massive files, and tough SLAs. Constant onboarding of new trading partners. Employee turnover. Relentless insider and outsider attacks, and endless compliance audits. You can rely on Kiteworks’ revolutionary security-first MFT Server. Simply configure your security and governance policies, schedule your forms-based MFT flows, and manage operations with its Web-based console. Get a complete and consolidated picture of the sensitive content shared with customers, suppliers, and partners—where content is going, who is accessing it, and how it is shared—whether via MFT, secure folders, secure email, SFTP, or other channels.
Quickly Onboard New Trading Partners and Author Workflows
Speed to Market | Secure MFT Server
- Speed authoring with the simple drag-and-drop flow designer.
- Start transfers manually or trigger them with scheduling, polling, events, or completing a prior flow.
- Optionally scan files with your CDR such as OPSWAT MetaDefender.
- Perform renames and file transformations.
- Create custom nodes securely in lightweight JSON, and import/export flows in YAML.
Deploy for Scale and Availability
Scale Out Cluster | Secure MFT Server
- Scale out MFT Server nodes to handle massive loads and apply redundancy.
- Reduce time and risk with the simplicity of a hardened virtual appliance and automatic updates.
- Deploy on VMware or Hyper-V on-premise, or on AWS, Azure and other IaaS platforms.
- Alternatively, use Kiteworks private cloud hosting, or a FedRAMP private cloud.
Manage, Monitor, and Recover Transfers
Reliable | Secure MFT Server
- Comprehensive graphical operations dashboard.
- Use roles to manage users, set flow access controls, and separate duties for administration, flow authoring, and connection management.
- Manage thousands of flows with convenient search and tagging.
- Check status of all transfers and retries, and receive alerts of failed transfers.
- Use detailed logging attached to each failure to correct issues and then retry the transfer.
Maximize End-to-End Security with Unique Vault-to-Vault Transfers
Prevent Breaches | Secure MFT Server
- Utilizes your trading partner’s Kiteworks platform.
- Stores content in hardened virtual appliances at both ends of the transfer.
- Alternatively, utilize your trading partner’s SFTP server as the remote storage.
Access Data in Folders, File Shares, Repositories, and Cloud Stores
Connections | Secure MFT Server
- Connect to remote Kiteworks, SFTP and FTPS servers.
- Store and retrieve from SMB and AWS S3.
- Leverage the MFT Client to access repositories, local file systems, and hundreds of applications.
- Track all transfers in the consolidated, standardized Kiteworks log.