Quickly Onboard New Trading Partners and Author Workflows
Speed to Market | Secure MFT Server
- Speed authoring with the simple drag-and-drop flow designer.
- Start transfers manually or trigger them with scheduling, polling, events, or completing a prior flow.
- Optionally scan files with your CDR such as OPSWAT MetaDefender.
- Perform renames and file transformations.
- Create custom nodes securely in lightweight JSON, and import/export flows in YAML.
Deploy for Scale and Availability
Scale Out Cluster | Secure MFT Server
- Scale out MFT Server nodes to handle massive loads and apply redundancy.
- Reduce time and risk with the simplicity of a hardened virtual appliance and automatic updates.
- Deploy on VMware or Hyper-V on-premise, or on AWS, Azure and other IaaS platforms.
- Alternatively, use Kiteworks private cloud hosting, or a FedRAMP private cloud.
Manage, Monitor, and Recover Transfers
Reliable | Secure MFT Server
- Comprehensive graphical operations dashboard.
- Use roles to manage users, set flow access controls, and separate duties for administration, flow authoring, and connection management.
- Manage thousands of flows with convenient search and tagging.
- Check status of all transfers and retries, and receive alerts of failed transfers.
- Use detailed logging attached to each failure to correct issues and then retry the transfer.
Maximize End-to-End Security with Unique Vault-to-Vault Transfers
Prevent Breaches | Secure MFT Server
- Utilizes your trading partner’s Kiteworks platform.
- Stores content in hardened virtual appliances at both ends of the transfer.
- Alternatively, utilize your trading partner’s SFTP server as the remote storage.
Access Data in Folders, File Shares, Repositories, and Cloud Stores
Connections | Secure MFT Server
- Connect to remote Kiteworks, SFTP and FTPS servers.
- Store and retrieve from SMB and AWS S3.
- Leverage the MFT Client to access repositories, local file systems, and hundreds of applications.
- Track all transfers in the consolidated, standardized Kiteworks log.