Automate Secure & Flexible File-Based Business Processes
Secure MFT Client
Infrastructure managers and enterprise architects receive endless requests to digitize and automate business processes. These front-office and employee-facing processes typically need flexible flows and triggers, access to desktop files and enterprise repositories, and utter simplicity of operation. The Secure MFT Client simplifies business processes with visual authoring and friendly user interactions. It leverages the content firewall’s uniform security controls and governance policies to protect your sensitive content by default, provide a full audit trail for compliance, and detailed logging for your SOC, whether it moves content via secure email, secure folders, SFTP, HTTPS, or other communication channels.
Quickly Create Simple Business Processes with Security and Compliance
Powerful Foundation | Secure MFT Client
- Write simple yet sophisticated flows that securely transform and move content files between repositories, systems, and users.
- Easily integrate Kiteworks’ user-friendly, policy-controlled secure email, secure request file, SFTP, and secure shared folders into your flows.
- Securely leverage Kiteworks access to enterprise content repositories and cloud stores.
- Give users simple interfaces and triggers, such as dropping a file into a folder.
Distribute Throughout the Organization
Remote Agent | Secure MFT Client
- Supports Windows servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Can access local file systems as an agent of MFT Server transfers, or run independent processes.
Author Workflows Without Coding
Visual Authoring| Secure MFT Client
- Visually wire function nodes into flows.
- Configure nodes with simple forms.
- Let savvy end users edit custom flows.
Leverage Workflow Functions
Workflow Library | Secure MFT Client
- Control the workflow with built-in nodes such as trigger, delay, branch, debug, etc.
- Connect using network protocols including HTTP, WebSockets, TCP, UDP, and MQTT.
- Display input forms and output dashboards.
- Parse standard data formats, validate file signatures, manipulate data fields, and generate output files.
- Run system commands to manipulate files, call executables for post-processing, or integrate with your existing BPM and RPA systems.
Leverage Secure Kiteworks Functions
Content Library | Secure MFT Client
- Automate secure 3rd party communications using built-in nodes that call the comprehensive Kiteworks platform APIs.
- Set up secure large file transfers using email, SFTP, and secure shared folders.
- Securely access content in SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive, SFTP servers, and other repositories.
- Run administrative functions including folder creation/deletion, user management, audit trail, and notification controls.
- Connect to one or more Kiteworks servers.
Leverage the Node-RED Community
Extensible Library | Secure MFT Client
- Fully compatible with Node-RED, so you can import nodes from thousands the Node-RED open source community supports.
- Connect to enterprise systems like SMS, SAP, and Salesforce with community nodes.
- Query and update databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Flow content through your existing solutions, such as CDR/Sanitation.