Our Contracts Manager uses Kiteworks to:
- Upload security certiﬁcations into secure folders with access limited to the inquiring customer
- Send contracts to customers and vendors with Kiteworks Secure Email, protected by full encryption and multi-factor authentication
- Monitor when contracts or security notiﬁcations are downloaded and by whom to ensure project milestones are met
Our Controller uses Kiteworks to:
- Send customer invoices using the Kiteworks Microsoft Outlook plugin to protect our banking information
- Share ﬁnancial documents with Kiteworks Secure File Sharing so tax advisors can access and prepare our tax returns
- Post budget and cash forecasts into a secure folder that only Kiteworks’ CEO can access
Sales uses Kiteworks to:
- Securely collaborate with customers on IP-rich Requests for Proposals (RFPs), customer configurations, pricing, and more, using Kiteworks Secure Email
- Use Secure File Sharing to protect, govern, and track who accesses sales content containing Kiteworks’ and customers’ intellectual property
- Receive notification when a customer has downloaded a proposal, security certificate, presentation, or other document
Orders and Renewals
Fulﬁllment uses Kiteworks to:
Customer Support uses Kiteworks to:
- Upload customers’ system information and conﬁguration settings with the Kiteworks Salesforce plugin
- Control access to case folders with Kiteworks Secure File Sharing so only assigned support engineers and customer systems administrators can access log data
- Send customers debugging instructions, software patches, and ofﬂine updates using Kiteworks Secure Email
Kiteworks Customer Support
Kiteworks has revolutionized our processes, making my team significantly more efficient. The sooner we can ship an order, the sooner we can invoice and receive payment. The fact that we we’re sharing sensitive information securely is simply icing on the cake.
Given the nature of our department’s responsibilities—generating, processing, and sending extremely sensitive financial information with customers and consultants—it just makes sense to use Kiteworks.
By bringing Kiteworks to the end user, there is no service interruption in the cases being handled by support engineers. It also allows the customer to quickly upload rather than having to authenticate or generate any other kind of access controls. It’s an efficient, streamlined process that’s regulated and tracked by the Kiteworks platform.
Kiteworks isn’t just our product, it’s a best practice for securing and tracking some of our company’s and clients’ most sensitive information. We use it to protect our own sensitive information. What more needs to be said?