Get a taste of how easy it is to send and share content from G Suite with enterprise-level security and compliance. Before using the Kiteworks plugins for G Suite, ask your Google administrator to install them and securely connect them to your trial Kiteworks server.
- If you have not done so already, submit the Business Trial form. We will automatically provision your Kiteworks trial server and send you the administration credentials via email. Configure one or more end users.
- Install the Google Drive Add-in by following the instructions in the Kiteworks Google Drive App Admin Guide.
- Install the Google Editors Add-in by following the instructions in the Kiteworks Google Editor Addon App Admin Guide.
- Give your users the Kiteworks for Google Drive User’s Guide and Kiteworks for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides User’s Guide.
- Try it! Users send and share securely, while you control their access and privileges, and benefit from a complete audit trail and log.
Having trouble? Contact Kiteworks Support.