The Senior Windows Developer position is based in Singapore. We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated Engineer to join a team of world-class engineers. The Senior Windows Developer will have the opportunity to learn and involve in designing and implementing all Kiteworks solutions on Windows platform.
- Design and develop Windows based application that integrate with Kiteworks Content Firewall solution.
- Collaborate in all phases of Secure Software Development Lifecycle both within the team and cross team.
- Document processes and maintain development records.
- Keep up to date with Microsoft Technology, C++ standards, and other advancements in Windows application development.
- Mentor other developers on best practices in Windows and C++ development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- At least 5 years of experience in Windows application development using C++.
- Passionate for Windows and other Microsoft Technology.
- Passionate programmer and fast learner.
- Able to write a clean and readable code in C++.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specification.
- Good understanding of the structure and logic of Object-Oriented programming.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Passion for Kiteworks’s space and mission.
- Familiar with C# and .NET technology.
- Familiar with popular/important software design patterns and able to implement those patterns using C++.
- Able to think out of the box.
- Experience in leading a Windows application development team is an advantage
Compensation/Perks You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, 18 days of annual leave going up to 21 days after 3 years.
Location: Singapore; only Singaporean/PR applicants will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies:
Accellion does not accept agency resumes without an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Accellion employees. Accellion is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.