The Senior Software Engineer position is based in Singapore. We are looking for highly driven, talented, and self-motivated Engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. Senior Software Engineers would need skills to lead the development of any area of a large, scalable, distributed system or application. They would also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
- Research solutions for technically challenging problems.
- Lead on doing Product Feature/Project
- Develop and maintain new/existing code running on Linux operating system.
- Participate in product design and brainstorming meetings.
- Contribute towards enhancing coding and documentation standards.
- Work with technical support and customers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work and closely co-ordinate with QA during creation of test plans.
- Diploma/ BS/ MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Singaporean/PR only
- 3+ years relevant experience as Senior Software Engineer
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Demonstrable expertise in Linux
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git
- Hands on experience with Agile practices like Scrum and TDD
- Experience on building Secure and Scalable application
- Experience on message-broker queue, SQL, NoSQL are preferable.
Kiteworks has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we’re looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
Compensation/Perks You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, 18 days of annual leave going up to 21 days after 3 years.
Location: Singapore; only Singaporean/PR applicants will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies:
Accellion does not accept agency resumes without an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Accellion employees. Accellion is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.