At Accellion, we are focused on building solutions that enable millions of users to securely share files with the outside world. Our platform provides enterprise security and governance over content exchange, prevents data leaks, and protects against malicious cyber-attacks.
We are looking for a highly driven, talented, and self-motivated Senior QA Engineer who will work as part of our growing QA Team.
This position is based in our Singapore office; only Singapore citizens and permanent residents will be considered.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Responsible for component, quality, and end-to-end testing.
- Lead QA activities and work closely with the QA, Development, and Automation teams to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Execute API, functional, system, and performance tests and analyze the results.
- Execute automated test suites, analyze results, and log bugs.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Work across teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s in software engineering, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Senior QA Engineer, or in a similar role.
- Experience with QA methodologies/types of testing.
- Experience with API, functional, system (Linux), and performance testing.
- Experience with VMware or AWS.
- Working knowledge of test and project management software (TestRail, Jira).
- Experience with API testing, using Postman or similar tools, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and aptitude for problem solving.
- Able to handle dynamic tasks.
You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, and 18 days of PTO, going up to 21 days after 3 years.
Location: Singapore; only Singaporean/PR applicants will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all recruitment agencies:
Accellion does not accept agency resumes without an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Accellion employees. Accellion is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.