This job is with totemo solutions ltd which is now part of Kiteworks.
We are looking for highly driven, talented, and self-motivated QA Engineer who will work as part of our growing QA Team. You will be based in our Sofia office and work together with an international team of experienced engineers.
- Design, build and perform testing to ensure product quality and prevent issues from reaching customers
- Autonomously learn product functionality through exploratory manual interaction, devise and implement automatic test plans, integrate into the product CI and maintain on an on-going basis
- Employ top-down approach to select areas of coverage that will minimize issues to users using core product functionality
- Plan test suites to avoid regression of existing functionality as well as ensure correct operation of new features
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering to identify and remedy troubled areas in the product
- Maximize issue discovery rate of automated testing (automated testing efficacy)
- Work in close interaction with other members of the QA team, Product Management and Engineering with the common goal of delivering quality product experience to customers
- Be a member of the feature definition and design team to ensure quality is inherent to our development process
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage
- Experience creating scripts using Java, C# or Python with hands-on experience with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge and Testing experience on different operating systems like Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android
- Experience in automating test suites for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a self-managed, proactive work style
- Ability to work independently within a team centric environment
- 3 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing Strategies and other
- 3 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
Kiteworks has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we’re looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
Compensation/Perks You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including stock option, additional health insurance, 25 days of annual paid leave, eight-hour workday and hybrid working environment with home office options.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Totemo was founded in 2001 in Switzerland and became part of Kiteworks in 2021. It strengthens the Kiteworks platform by adding enterprise-ready, end-to-end encryption, and automatic conversion across a wide range of encryption standards.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.